Sunday, April 16, 2006

A One Page Day

Now I've been feeling under the weather for a while following a silly virus thing I had. It had resulted in a bunged up ear which gave me limited hearing ability and was very tiring. And that meant that my scrapbooking ability improved - less dipping and diving out of it, less ability to deal with distractions etc...
Then yesterday, I was feeling much better. How could I tell? I had a whole day of scrapbook indulgence time ahead of me as I attended the South Wales Crop in Newport and what did I achieve in that whole day? One layout. One measly layout! And it wasn't even a complicated layout!
You see the distractions were back... good conversation, lots of Easter treats being handed around...
So it was a one page day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home