Monday, April 17, 2006

My Latest Thing

My latest thing is creating life-like looking flowers for my scrapbook pages from paper scraps.

I discovered Floral Punch Art recently and I'm totally hooked! It's a great way to use up all your paper and card offcuts, as well as punches like Christmas trees that get packed away for most of the year.

Some of the flowers are so lifelike it's uncanny and I'm especially proud of my fuschias. I'm working on bluebells at the moment, so watch this space for my progress.

I have also been running some workshops for my customers so that they can also discover how to make these pretty paper creations and they've been going mad for them and asking for more and more classes... which means I have to keep trying out new flowers!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chrissie said...

You just keep those scary ass fuscias away from me with their butterfly looking flappiness about them (bleuch!)

(very pretty though, clever girl)

9:31 PM  
Blogger Taniwha said...

Wow Vanessa, those flowers are awesome! I love the one on the top left, is it a lotus flower (I'm not up on flower names!). They look real!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I've seen them up close & personnal & they are even more realistic. Carry on please.

Liz

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home