Monday, April 17, 2006

Chuffed To Bits!

I received this gorgeous microscope slide holder from my friend, and fellow messy scrapper, Fiona Griffiths this weekend. She had made another one last weekend which I admired so much, she made one for me to keep!

I have known Fiona for just over a year now. We met through the South Wales Crop and are creatively into the same things and both teach at Scrappers Unlimited Retreats. We both love experiementing with messy stuff and she has attended many of my workshops in the past but I equally admire her work. That's why the words written inside the slide holder meant so much to me.

Thanks Fi...you inspire me too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chrissie said...

She's a clever old stick eh? And what's even cooler is...she's teaching those as one of her classes at Gloucester 2 (Scrappers Unlimited retreat for people reading this who don't know).

Welcome to blogdom Ness!!! :D

Love
Chrissie x

9:15 PM  
Blogger Taniwha said...

Great that you've got a blog Ness, I'll be reading :D

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home