Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Messy Nessie: The Mucky Fiddler!

I love fiddling with little bits and bobs for my scrapbooking. Trying to make things from nothing and it's even better when I get all messy. I have earned the nickname Messy Nessie with my cropping buddies but on the most part, they approve of the results!

My motto is: you can't be organised and creative!

My current favourite mucky fiddling products are:
UTEE - you can do so much with it
Hearty Clay: I discovered this recently and it's absolutely brilliant! It's clay but it feels flexible when it's hardened. It's air drying too, so no stinky ovens!
Fantasy Film: This is also a new one and it involves an iron (although nothing too taxing).
Mica, Mica flakes and Perfect FX: To yummy for words!
Microscope Slides: My absolute faves!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrissie said...

Mmmm...I thinks I recognise them there slidies from Brecons, do I not Ms. Feuillade?? LOL Lovely ...I wish I hadn't been so tired to take that dragonfly class as I loved them.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home