Friday, April 21, 2006

Well, A Girl Can Dream!

I stumbled across this fantastic characture of me the other day while I was routing through some old papers.

I can't remember where exactly I had it done, but I do recall asking the bloke who drew it to make me look slim and gorgeous in it! It was in the early 90s as far as I can remember hence the fabulous perm.

All in all, I think he did a good job at making me look slim though and I can't think why I've hidden it away!

I think it's going to be resurrected onto a wall in my office to cheer me up on down days and bad hair days!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chrissie said...

And such fabulous knockers - ROFPMSL!!! Too funny Ness.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Chrism said...

fabulous Ness, I do think that this needs to be a scrap book page though :)

7:32 AM  
Blogger Ness said...

I think you're right Chris. I'll do it for Gloucester! LOL

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home