Friday, April 28, 2006

What A Week!


It's always a problem planning a holiday when you run your own business. There's never really a good time but also you seem to spend the whole week before doing double the amount of work to allow for it!
And on top of that, I decide to organise a Loyal Customer Event to finish the week off - talk about glutton for punishment.
Well one of the good things to come out of this mad week was a 'Play Day' in my studio on Wednesday. I say play, but really it's planning for future workshops and trying out new ideas but there again I guess the truth is...it's playing!
These Play Days are why I started my own craft-based business but believe me, they are few and far between.
So what did I play with...
Well it involved quite a lot of UTEE (one of my faves), another lot of alcohol inks (another fave) plus quite a lot of mess (surprise, surprise!).
Here is the result... a lovely Faux Dichroic Glass Pendant! Unfortunately, it has proved harder to get a decent photo of it than to make it though...

1 Comments:

Blogger Nandhu said...

hey, i am glad you stopped by my blog. scrappyness isnt really my passion, but ur blog looks like it's gonna be interesting. keep posting...

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home