Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I was here just over a week ago!


Well it's been two weeks since my last post. Sorry to be so neglectful but since returning from my hols a week ago. My feet have'nt touched the ground! Anyway, here I am back in the manic world of scrap-blogging once more.
Had a wonderful holiday. It was great to get away from it all, get some sunshine and spend some time with my better half.
Spent loads of time walking and exploring the length and breadth of Corfu. It was so beautiful there. All the flowers were stunning, clinging to the hillsides like a cultivated garden. And of course this provided me with plenty of photo opportunitites for future scrapping projects.
Since I got back, I joined the masses and headed to Bonanza for the weekend. Met lots of lovely people, made lots of mess and lots of lovely projects in the fabulous classes and bumped into some lovely ladies I worked with 10 years ago!
I absolutely LOVED the Paper Artsy classes, that I went to. Lots of messy inks, paint and gesso to play with. Look out for my completed projects in another blog post (left them at work, so can't scan 'em!). Felt really inspired when I got back to Crafty-Ness and can't wait to pass on my new found skills and inspiration!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chrissie said...

Update update update! LOL

11:56 AM  
Blogger Chrissie said...

Oh you fibbing toad...a week ago you were in a totally DIFFERENT holiday locale. UPDATE!!!! (please)

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home