Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Inspired By....



CHRISSIE!

Earlier this week, I was looking for some inspiration and came across a half finished layout that I'd done in a class run my friend Chrissie at a Scrappers Unlimited Retreat in March. I loved the fact that the flowers were made from simple punches, using just two colours of cardstock, and I has always wanted to do the flowers again at some point in a slightly different way.

The result was this page and I even got around to finally to finishing off the original inspiration. Thanks for the inspiration, Chrissie.

And here's the inspiration...



2 Comments:

Blogger Chrissie said...

Aww thanks Ness. No probs love.

8:42 PM  
Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

Love the layout... those flowers are awesome.. great job!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home